Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baked Lemon Shrimp


Here's another fast and easy weeknight meal that can be assembled in a flash. I use a lot of shrimp in my house, and when I get tired of serving shrimp with pasta, I turn to baking them and serving with wild rice and veggies. If you like, you can also serve this with crusty bread instead of rice, but I just love the way the rice soaks up the lemon garlic sauce.

Baked Lemon Shrimp

1 lb. shrimp, peeled and de-veined
Juice of one lemon
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire
2 tbsp. butter, melted
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
Pinch of cayenne pepper
2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put shrimp in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through. Serve with wild rice and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment